it's already 17 months after little miss v and i still have about 10 pounds to shed (ideally 12). it's so awful! a year ago i was so much better off, with only 5 or 6 pounds. instead, i've gained a good 5-6 pounds since! it's terrible.
well, i've decided that i'm not going to beat myself about it. what i've decided to do is to take little itty bitty baby steps. losing weight is a tough thing to do. i should know, since i did it before after c. i just need to really put my mind to it, and i know i will get back to pre-baby #2 weight again. of course, get there and stay there.
these are the tiny steps i am currently taking and plan on keeping/sticking to it. i've recently been testing out the fitbit one (a wireless activity plus sleep tracker) and i say it's fantastic! it's given me this little extra motivation i need to really push myself. so below are the things i'm currently monitoring with the fitbit one device and other stuff on my own.
go get it, girl!
- walk at least 20 minutes during lunch (monday-friday)
- accumulate at least 10,000 steps every day (the more, the better!)
- have at least one 20,000 steps day in a week
- run 4x a week, 2-5 miles
- strength training exercises, 3x a week (no time limit required… just need to do some!)
- be watchful and careful of what i eat. eat more fruits as snacks. and remember to drink more milk or have a piece of cheese for that calcium requirement!
i think that's it. nothing fancy, but i must really try and stick with it. :)